Precious Butterflies Just for You

Hi!  I hope your week is off to a terrific start!  This card is for two challenges:
  1. Color Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers to use Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze & Blushing Bride
  2. Mojo Monday Sketch
I have to admit that I was afraid of this color combination at first.  I don't really know why.  Then, I realized that the new Twitterpated Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Mini has all three of these colors!  SCORE!

The sketch was also a challenge as it has many layers.  In recent time, I have scaled back and created cards without so many layers, so it was hard for me to get started at first, but I think I like how it turned out in the end!

The stamp set I used is called Precious Butterflies and it is a $17.00 hostess set in the current catalog.  To earn this set, you need to host a workshop, or place an order of $150 or more.  You can place your Stampin' Up order online in my online store by clicking HERE!

Everything used on my card is Stampin' Up except for the scalloped circles, which I cut out using my Big Shot, but the actual dies are from another company.  Come on Stampin' Up with some basic shape Framelits!

Supplies List:
Paper: Whisper White CS, Riding Hood Red CS, Baja Breeze CS, Blushing Bride CS, Twitterpated Designer Paper

Stamps: Precious Butterflies (hostess set)

Ink: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride

Accessories: Baja Breeze Seam Binding, 1'' Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Border Punch
Pin It

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts