Owl Extravaganza

Good morning!  I have to admit when I first saw today's sketch over on Splitcoast Stampers, I wasn't sure how I was going to make it work. The number of panels freaked me out at first.. haha!  I pulled out some new-to-me designer paper called "Snow Festival".  It's actually several years old, but I've barely used it at all.  I just love the cute little owls.  So, I started by cutting out the rectangles, then I layered coordinating paper behind it.  I originally was going to use my Owl Punch to create the owl, but this designer paper has a sheet that looks like small gift tags and this owl image was perfect.  I just cut him out and popped him on dimensionals.  The sentiment is from a retired set called "Contempo Christmas".

I had a lot of help making this card.  Miss Sydney was on a roll this morning, pulling out ribbon, designer paper, you name it.  As I try to write this post she is pushing every button she can on the laptop, so I'm sorry if something crazy appears haha!  Oh wait, we are now distracted by my cell phone... hopefully she doesn't break it!

Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:
Paper: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Snow Festival DP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Contempo Christmas
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Stampin' Dimensionals

Challenges:
Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge 504

Comments

Popular Posts