Elegant Flowers

stampin' up

 You know that image I said I colored to use on my previous card?  Well, I finally got it on a card of it's own, but unfortunately, I missed the sunlight and had to take a picture of it with artificial light and my flash and it just doesn't come out the same.  So, I will take a better picture in the morning!

Anyway, I have a thing for the color Perfect Plum right now for some reason.  It's a color that has been around for a long time, but I just never used it.  I've discovered that is probably because it has been in VERY limited designer series paper.  Have you ever noticed that Stampin' Up neglects certain colors in their designer paper?  I recently downloaded a master list of all the colors Stampin' Up has ever had along with what designer series paper they have appeared in and several have a very short list.  Perfect Plum is one of them.

I had to get creative with my background.  This particular piece of designer paper is from Pocketful of Posies which is now retired (of course, haha!).  It's actually listed as being Rich Razzleberry, but I swear it is more purply and matches Perfect Plum pretty well.  I paired that with a piece of Pear Pizzazz from another retired designer series paper, Twitterpated.  I think it went together nicely.

 Have you seen the new Stampin' Up catalog yet?  Oh man... there are SO many new stamps that I want.. it is ridiculous.  I am also toying with the idea of becoming a demonstrator again, but I'm just not sure I can commit to the minimums yet.  I have to show my husband that I'm actually back to stamping "full time".  HAHA!  That just means he has to give me more stamp time!

We have been working hard around our house this spring and, unfortunately, my allergies have gotten the best of me for the past month or so.  I seriously thought I was feeling better yesterday, but then when I woke up this morning I was a sneezing disaster... UGH!

Anyway, I'm rambling!  Here is my supplies list:

Stamps: Elements of Style & So Happy for You (both retired)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Perfect Plum
Paper: Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Watercolor Paper, Pocketful of Posies DP (retired), Twitterpated DP (retired)
Accessories: Perfect Plum Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Aqua Painters, Stampin' Write Markers

Comments

Popular Posts