Spoooooky


Hello!  Long time, no post!  I had a little bit of a hiatus while I was on vacation and then went back full time to the studio.  Luckily, I am getting settled into a routine!  I actually have stamped some, but it is for design team stuff that I can't post yet... but soon, very soon, I can share it with you!

Today's card is for this week's sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers!  I will be the first to admit that I took some artistic liberty on this and hopefully it will still count!  As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to pull out my Holiday Home set and do something with a moon.  Since I'm not quite ready to start on Christmas cards, I thought I would do a Halloween one.  I know, this set is retired, but I don't feel like I have used it as much as I thought I would.  I have seen so many cute Halloween cards made with it and wanted to give it a try.

My card was inspired by this card by Debbie Henderson

The sky is sponged with sponge daubers with Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight.  The moon is made with a piece of Daffodil Delight card stock cut into a circle.  The house is watercolored using an aqua painter and also colored with Stampin' Write Markers in Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie.

I hope you enjoy my card!

Supplies:
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Watercolor Paper, Daffodil Delight
Stamps: Holiday Home
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Holiday Home Framelits, Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Write Markers, Aqua Painters

Comments

Popular Posts