An Ode to Kiwi Kiss

 Hello!  Happy Wednesday which means there is a new sketch over on Splitcoast Stampers!  I love this fun sketch!  Hop on over and join us!

I think I've mentioned before that I don't make many Halloween cards.  However, I have this cute retired Halloween set called Tricky Treats that I haven't used all that much, so I thought I would give it some ink today.  The designer paper is ancient and I only have scraps of it left, but it is cute and figured I would drag it out once more!  It's called Ghostly Greetings

This card features one of my most beloved colors, Kiwi Kiss.  Unfortunately, the color has been discontinued, but I still have a few scraps remaining.  I am down to little tiny scraps, so I was lucky to find any to fit my card.  The ribbon is also retired and I only have a few small pieces of it left.  I had enough to make a knot, but not a full bow.  Ok, I'm sad.  I miss Kiwi Kiss!

I hope you're having a great week and that this card gets you into the Halloween mood!

 Supplies:
Paper: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Ghostly Greetings DP
Stamps: Tricky Treats
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss Striped Ribbon, Curly Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Circle Framelit, Dots Embossing Folder

Comments

Popular Posts