Featured Stamper #71


Today's featured stamper over on Splitcoast Stampers is denidill! She has a wonderful gallery, so make sure you check her out!

I CASed this card because I loved the big flower and I just bought this die from Michael's the other day! It was 40% off... gotta love a sale!
I changed pretty much everything except the basic layout and concept.

The flowers were cut with my cuttlebug and then ran through a 2nd time with my swiss dots embossing folder to give them more dimension! They are really fun flowers to play with and I can tell I'm going to enjoy them! Other than that this card is pretty basic!
More details:
Paper: Old Olive, Buckaroo Blue, Blush Blossom (SU!), Designer paper is unknown vendor
Stamps: None
Accessories: Sizzix flower dies, cuttlebug and cuttle bug embossing folders, brads (making memories), rhinestone brad (SU!), Old Olive Wide Grosgrain ribbon (SU!)
In other news... haha! My dance studio's recital was last night and it was awesome! The show went great, so much better than the dress rehearsals when the stage lights kept over heating and we were having trouble with the music. But like they say, a bad rehearsal equals a great show! And it was indeed a fabulous show! I am so proud of my dancers and I have to say myself.... this is my 3rd year in business. My first recital in the spring of 2006 only featured about 20 dancers. This year I have grown to about 80 and I keep growing! It's so awesome to do something I love and have been doing my whole life as my job.
Ok, that is all for now! Have a great one!
**Don't forget the blog candy below**

Comments

Popular Posts