Wednesday, November 20, 2013
I finally got around to designing my sister-in-law's thank you cards. They match the invitations I sent for her baby shower which you can see here. I went with the theme "A Little Pumpkin is on His Way".
I used My Digital Studio to make it and kept the design pretty simple. I will take a picture of the actual cards once I get them in. I think it always looks better after it's been printed than it does in just an image format on a screen.
If you haven't used My Digital Studio yet, I would highly suggest the free 30 day trial. You can get more information on the program here!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to have more projects to share with you soon! It's the holiday season, so I need to get in my craft room and start creating!
Have a great day!
DetailsIt's time for online holiday shopping! For 13 days only, you can get incredible discounts-up to 50 percent-on some of your favorite products! This is the perfect time to stock up on some of your favorite items or for a friend to give Stampin' Up! a try.
Don't miss out on the 24-hour-only doorbusters happening on the first day of the sale, TODAY-30 percent off the Stampin' Trimmer, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, and Many Marvelous Markers!
The 24-hour sales period on these three products ends at 11:50 PM (MT), November 20.
You can visit my Online Store to see all discounted products or view this flyer.
Saturday, November 9, 2013
My Digital Studio to max potential!
I didn't get a picture of the food table, but I thought I would share the menu and recipes. Everything turned out great and was super easy!
- Ham Biscuits (I just used Hawaiian Rolls, Dijon Mustard, Swiss Cheese and baked them in foil at 350 degrees for 30 mins)
- Nacho Dip, recipe HERE (I actually put mine in the oven for about 20 mins at 350 degrees to melt the cheese.. mmmm)
- Crockpot Mac & Cheese, recipe HERE (can't go wrong with Paula Deen)
- Veggie Tray
- Pumpkin Bread Muffins, recipe HERE (I made mine in muffin cups instead of bites)
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip & Graham Cracker Sticks, recipe HERE