Welcome Little Pumpkin


 Today I threw a baby shower for my sister-in-law.  I finally had an excuse to do some crafting!  It was really fun to put together and I think everyone had a great time.  Most everything I did was inspired from Pinterest (of course!).  I just wanted to share some things I did.  I utilized My Digital Studio to max potential!
 This was the table that I had the cupcake cake, in the shape of a pumpkin and then a onsie for guests to sign, games (Baby Gift Bingo & Wishes for the Little Pumpkin) and favors.
 I reused this cute carriage that actually held flowers at my own baby shower.  I gave the guests pocket sized hand sanitizers from Bath & Body Works with a little tag that said, "Thank you for showering **** and baby ****.  Here is a little gift so you can hold the Little Pumpkin when he arrives!"

 I made the Wishes for the Little Pumpkin pages in My Digital Studio which I thought turned out so cute!
 I also used My Digital Studio to make these cute Baby Gift Bingo cards!  Guests filled out the squares with gifts they thought the mom-to-be would open and they marked them off as she opened.  First one to bingo got a prize!
 I also did this onsie with My Digital Studio and used Iron On Transfer paper.  As the guests arrived, they signed it as a cute souvenir for the Mommy-to-be.
 Ok, this cake was actually a HUGE fluke.  I went into the grocery store to order a cake.  I looked down in the bakery case and there sat a PUMPKIN CUPCAKE CAKE!  WHAT?!?!  I had to get it.  I made my own banner using... My Digital Studio!  I think it came out really cute and was definitely the perfect cake for the occasion!

I didn't get a picture of the food table, but I thought I would share the menu and recipes.  Everything turned out great and was super easy!

  • Ham Biscuits (I just used Hawaiian Rolls, Dijon Mustard, Swiss Cheese and baked them in foil at 350 degrees for 30 mins)
  • Nacho Dip, recipe HERE (I actually put mine in the oven for about 20 mins at 350 degrees to melt the cheese.. mmmm)
  • Crockpot Mac & Cheese, recipe HERE  (can't go wrong with Paula Deen)
  • Veggie Tray
  • Pumpkin Bread Muffins, recipe HERE (I made mine in muffin cups instead of bites)
  • Pumpkin Fluff Dip & Graham Cracker Sticks, recipe HERE
Bottom line... My Digital Studio is awesome and you should order it!  It is so easy to use and creating custom products is too fun!  Make sure you also check out the invitation I made using it, found HERE!


dancerriley.stampinup.net

Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts