A Little Pumpkin... {I'm Back}


Wow!  It has been a loooong time since I've updated my blog.  I think I have a pretty good excuse, though!  My baby girl was born on July 9th!  I have been busy adjusting to motherhood and going back to work, so my crafting time has been limited.  I hope to get back to crafting more now that things are starting to settle down and my family is in somewhat of a routine!

I am hosting my sister-in-law's baby shower and I wanted to share with you the invitation I made using My Digital Studio!  I just love using MDS to create fun, personalized things.  I had looked at invitations on Etsy and thought, I could make something just as good!  I kind of CASed an idea I saw on there using the pumpkin theme, seeing as her shower is in November.  I'm planning on using this theme for the decorations as well and hope to use MDS to make those too!

I used the postcard option in MDS.  This is a 5x7 sized card.

Products Used:
Afternoon Tea Digital Kit (#129928) - for the background paper
Holiday Blitz Brush Stamp Set - for the pumpkins, I think this is included in your MDS download
Curly Label Punch - Part of the Punch Shapes Digital Download and is also included in your MDS download (#118853) 

You can order Stampin' Up from me 24/7!

 


Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts