Thank You {MDS}


I finally got around to designing my sister-in-law's thank you cards.  They match the invitations I sent for her baby shower which you can see here.  I went with the theme "A Little Pumpkin is on His Way".

I used My Digital Studio to make it and kept the design pretty simple.  I will take a picture of the actual cards once I get them in.  I think it always looks better after it's been printed than it does in just an image format on a screen.

If you haven't used My Digital Studio yet, I would highly suggest the free 30 day trial.  You can get more information on the program here!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to have more projects to share with you soon!  It's the holiday season, so I need to get in my craft room and start creating!

Have a great day!

http://dancerriley.stampinup.net



Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts