Monday, September 15, 2008

Haunting Halloween!

halloween, stampin up, card, stamping, dancerriley

Hi everyone, Happy Monday! Today's card is for SheetLoad of Cards' September Mini Issue. Make sure you go check it out, it's a fun layout!

I just got this new DP from Stampin Up and I was excited to break it open today! I always have a hard time finding cute Halloween paper in craft stores, so I was happy when SU came out with this great designer paper!

I used Haunting Halloween for my image and sentiment. I don't have the kiwi kiss ink pad yet, so I used my Old Olive marker to color in the frog and part of the pot and also the little spider.




Card Details:
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Grey, Watercolor Paper (SU)
Ink: Stazon Jet Black
Stamps: Haunting Halloween (SU!)
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss Striped Ribbon (SU!), Blender Pens (SU!), Old Olive Marker (SU!), Brads (Making Memories & American Crafts)

Alrighty, that's my card for today! As promised, I will return with some blog candy... sorry I didn't get to it yesterday!

~Riley

2 comments:

  1. I love that dp (darn, missed it with my last order!) great fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute, Riley! That DP is awesome! I don't think I even noticed it in the catty, but will have to go take a peek now!

    ReplyDelete