Sketches 85!


Hi everyone! It's Thursday and that means there's another sketch over at Sketches by Tamara!

Here is my card for today's sketch! I pulled out my Darling Dots hostess set from Stampin' Up for this cute sketch! You can only earn this exclusive set by placing an order of $150 or more.

I paired it with the new Tea Party designer paper which I absolutely love!!!

I went with simple embellishments... Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon & some Soft Subtle brads!

Make sure you go check out Tamara's sketch and join in the fun!

Card Details:
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Tea Party Dp
Stamps: Darling Dots & Sweet Little Sentiments
Ink: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black
Accessories: Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Bashful Blue Brad, Pretty in Pink Brad, So Saffron Brad, Certainly Celery Brad

*All supplies are Stampin Up!

Comments

  1. Such a sweet creation!! Love those cute little lady bugs!! TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The soft colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riley, I absolutely love this! It's adorable! The colors are so soft and pretty!

    Hugs~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just beautiful! : ) Super nice job! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riley this is so pretty! Great sketch and awesome colors! I have some of that Tea Party DP on order...I can't wait til it gets here! TFS! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts