Monday, May 4, 2009

Clean and Simple Flowers!

I managed to get another card done this morning. This is for the Clean & Simple challenge over on SCS!

I thought this was the perfect sketch to pull out one of my all time favorite sets, Big Flowers!

I also featured the '09 In-Colors since they won't be available for too much longer! I love how they coordinate together!

Card Details:
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip

Stamps: Big Flowers & Sweet Little Sentiments

Ink: Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Silver Brads, 1 1/2'' circle punch, 1 3/8'' circle punch

*All supplies Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted!

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is great!!! love your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Riley!! All the colors are just so wonderful...they will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Riley, I like the layout and the clean feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this i think its so elegant and could fit a multitude of ocassions
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete