Color Dare 20!

Good morning! Today is Wednesday and that means another awesome color dare!

I really love this week's colors... Bashful Blue, Cameo Coral, & Pacific Point!

I am looking forward to the 2010 in-colors, but I have somewhat grown attached to this year's. Even though they weren't my favorite at first! Pacific Point is one of my favorites too!

Make sure you head on over to the Color Dare blog and join in on the fun!

Card Details:
Paper: Pacific Point, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Summer Picnic DP, Pacific Point Dp

Stamps: Live Your Dream

Ink: Pacific Point, Cameo Coral, Bashful Blue, & Basic Black

Accessories: HPH, Pacific Point Striped Ribbon, Stampin' Up Markers

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. Such a great color combo, Riley!! So very calming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley this is absolutely beautiful, love these colors and your ribbon is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Riley! I love how bright and fresh it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! The design is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts