Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm Back!

Hi everyone! I know I've been kind of missing in action lately... a lot has been going on here!

I am finally getting back to my normal schedule. I have really missed stamping each morning, even if it's just for a little while!

Today's card is for the sketch challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers and for today's Color Dare Challenge!

It's a pretty simple card, but I think it came out pretty!

Here are the details:

Paper: Pool Party Dp, Bella Birds Dp, Kraft, Watercolor Paper

Stamps: Dream a Little & Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Stazon Jet Black

Accessories: SU Markers, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Small Oval Punch

I hope you have a GREAT day!!! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Riley! Yea your back... it has been awhile. Hope things are good, glad to see you back stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Riley! Glad you are back - I've missed you. Great card, it did turn out very pretty!

    ReplyDelete