Sunday, May 9, 2010

Enjoy...

Hi everyone! Long time, no stamp.. but the good news is that I have spent the whole weekend making up for lost time. I think I have completed 8 cards this weekend and I will be showing them to you through out the week! Of course, I will also be stamping through out the week too... at least I hope!

I borrowed this stamp from my mom, Enjoy Every Moment. I had never used it before and I think it makes a really cute card!

I used the color combo from this week's Color Throwdown. I really love the colors this week... Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, & Kiwi Kiss! I really miss Kiwi Kiss and I had hoped it would be coming back, but it isn't... it makes me a little sad!

The "Enjoy" sentiment was stamped and then cut out and mounted on dimensionals. Everything else is pretty self explanatory!

Supplies:
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Tropical Oasis dp, Thoroughly Modern dp, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Accessories: Silver Brads, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Scallop Circle Die Cuts(non-su)

Thanks for stopping by and remember you can buy all current Stampin' Up supplies in my online store by clicking HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Yea Riley so happy to know you had time to stamp! I haven't done a thing.. Enjoy is one of my fav sets, super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW What a fun and cheery card, LOVE the colors and design on this Riley!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the Kiwi Kiss, Riley! I will definitely miss it! Your card is wonderful! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete