Color Dare & Sketch Challenge!

Hello, everyone! It's been a while since I've posted, but it's just been crazy in my world lately! Summer classes started at the studio last week and my husband and I put an offer on a house, it was accepted so now we are going through all of that fun stuff... like trying to close on it! Uggh... it's crazy!

Anyway, I am glad to be back! My "comeback card" is for today's Color Dare & the sketch on Splitcoast Stampers. The colors today are: Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Old Olive, & Very Vanilla. I added Soft Suede as a neutral to make the card pop!

I pulled out the Elements of Style stamp set which can be found in the Summer Mini Catalog. I really love this set as it is so versatile and I really don't think you can make an ugly card with it!

I hope you will join in on the Color Dare and I thank you for stopping by!

Have a fantastic day!!!!

Comments

  1. Beautiful card and I love the layout you used. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Fabulous take on the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful........card and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card, Riley! The colors look great...off to try the color dare!!

    Congrats on your new home, too!
    Hope you get a big craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and love how you have used the colors together. Truly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts