Mashing it Up!

Hi! Happy Friday!!! Are you happy it's the weekend? I am!! Even though I have a busy one!!

This card is for three challenges:

#1 - Sketch Challenge from Splitcoast Stampers

#2 - Free For All Challenge from Splitcoast Stampers to use at least 2 different stamps from 2 different stamp companies. I used Petals & Stems from Verve Visual, Framed with Love from Stampin' Up, Everyday Button Bits from Papertrey Ink!

#3 - ColourQ Challenge to use Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, and Very Vanilla.

This was one of those cards that began as a disaster, but then I ended up loving it in the end! I love when that happens!!! The flower petals are each stamped on Very Vanilla, then cut out and mounted on dimensionals.

All of the designer paper is retired, Prints Pack & Urban Garden.

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great weekend!!!!

Comments

  1. Beautiful Riley WOW I always love stopping by and seeing your designs...so inspiring!!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Riley. I just found your blog. You have some amazing cards posted. Wow you are a true artist. Thanks for posting them and inspiring me with your talent.

    Your welcome to take a peek at my creations. I started my blog about 2 months ago.. So fun.

    http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com/

    Take good care, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Riley! Excellent use of the colors. Thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FANTASTIC!!! Love the layered flower!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts