Easter Blossoms

One of the best things about the Stampin' Weekend that my mom, aunt, and I have is the ability to share and use stamps we personally don't own! My aunt just got this Easter Blossoms set. I inked it up today and I absolutely love it! That's the only downside... you end up loving sets you didn't think you would buy.. haha!

This is for last week's Colour Q to use Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride, Cameo Coral, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla. I thought it was going to be a challenge, but it actually came out quite nice! The designer paper is the Poppy Parade from the In Color Print Pack Hostess and then the image is stamped in Cameo Coral.

This is also for Friday's Mashup!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Just beautiful!!! What a lovely, lovely card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is a beautiful card. I love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Friday Mashup!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I just got this stamp set - thanks for sharing your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you hate how addictive stamping can be.. My mom gets sets and then I use them and I have to own them too... It's so bad lol. Thanks for joining us at the Mashup! Your card is great with those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so pretty. I love the colors and the brads and ribbon.. lol I love it all! Great Job! Thanks for having fun with us at the Mashup!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts