Perk it Up!

I'm back!!! My studio's dance recital went off wonderfully and I finally have some time back to stamp! I have been away, but my craft room has been busy! I made 6 scrapbooks for my high school seniors, made Life Saver boxes for volunteers, made candy bar boxes for my student teachers... Unfortunately, I got really excited and didn't take pictures of ANY of them before I gave them out!!!

Anyway, today's card is for last week's Color Dare to use Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzazz, and any neutral. It's also for this week's sketch challenge over on Lizzie Anne Designs.

I pulled out my Morning Cup set as I feel like I haven't used it too much and it was a must have for me! The designer paper is from two different dp packs. The Tempting Turquoise print is from the retired Rainbow Sherbert dp. The Pear Pizzazz is from the current Hostess benefit, In Color Pack.

I stamped the tea cups in Stazon Black and colored them with Stampin' Write markers. The ribbon is striped Early Espresso.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Comments

  1. Love the colours and how you put the little button around the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and I love how you did that button around the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this...great use of the colors and sketch...and that striped ribbon has become a fave of mine.

    Good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts