Vintage Friends

Hello!  It's been a while, but I am back!  It's finally spring break, so that means the studio is closed and I have some time to stamp!

This card is for two challenges:
Mojo Monday Sketch
Pals Paper Arts which is a color challenge to use Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, and Chocolate Chip

I'm not sure I like how this turned out, but I guess it's okay!  I pulled out an older set that I haven't used in a while, Vintage Vogue.  I challenged myself to use the border image, I don't think I've ever used it before!

The designer paper is all retired.  The pink piece is from Tea Party and the Chocolate Chip is from Afternoon Tea.

Supplies List:
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Afternoon Tea Dp, Tea Party Dp
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Accessories: Certainly Celery Brad, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Circle Die (non SU), Circle Die (non SU)



Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It

Comments

  1. Love how the stripe of green is the perfect accent! Pretty card! So glad you joined us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts