Monday, April 9, 2012

Vintage Friends

Hello!  It's been a while, but I am back!  It's finally spring break, so that means the studio is closed and I have some time to stamp!

This card is for two challenges:
Mojo Monday Sketch
Pals Paper Arts which is a color challenge to use Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, and Chocolate Chip

I'm not sure I like how this turned out, but I guess it's okay!  I pulled out an older set that I haven't used in a while, Vintage Vogue.  I challenged myself to use the border image, I don't think I've ever used it before!

The designer paper is all retired.  The pink piece is from Tea Party and the Chocolate Chip is from Afternoon Tea.

Supplies List:
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Afternoon Tea Dp, Tea Party Dp
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Accessories: Certainly Celery Brad, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Circle Die (non SU), Circle Die (non SU)



Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love how the stripe of green is the perfect accent! Pretty card! So glad you joined us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete