Penguin Party


I couldn't stop at just one card today!  This is for the current Pals Paper Arts challenge which is also a sketch!

I have had the set Polar Party for a while, but really haven't used it too much... I think because it's a lined set that requires coloring and a lot of times I do not have the time to sit down and color.  For this, I kept the coloring simple just using my Stampin' Write Markers

I used the new Cheerful Treat designer paper for the background!

Supplies List:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Watercolor Paper, Cheerful Treat DP
Stamps: Polar Party & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler SW Marker, Gumball Green SW Marker, Stampin' Dimensionals, Bitty Banner Framelits, Gumball Green Stitched Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!



Pin It

Comments

  1. Absolutely adorable, Riley! I love the mix of patterns you used. Plus, you just can't beat dancing penguins! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, I have many polar bear stamps that I haven't used for years...thanks for ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts