Holiday Planner

 Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted to my blog!  I have been super busy making stuff for craft fairs.  I wanted to show you my latest project, a Holiday Planner.  Above you can see it closed and below you can see it opened.
I used this template HERE.  It was very easy to follow.  I did change several things about it, though.  Instead of making mine look like a wallet, I just kept it more like a cute folder.  I used the scallop border punch to add interest on the front.  On the inside, I put my lists on cardstock and used removable adhesive so you can tear off each page as you use it.  The pocket on the right hand side is for receipts and is made from a closed card envelope!

I used some paper from last year's catalog for this planner, but I hope to make more with some new paper I just ordered from the Holiday Catalog!  Yay!

I hope you enjoy my planner!  Have a great day!

Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts