Patio Party Thanks


Hello!  Wow, have I really been away since September?  Life has it's way of going crazy and taking time away from hobbies and that is exactly what has happened to me!  I have been crafting some, just haven't had time to update the blog.

I am in need of a lot of thank you cards for post-Christmas, so I needed to get started on them.  I am hoping to update more as I really miss my friends in blog-land!

This is a simple card and I ran out of daylight to take a good picture, so that's why it looks kind of funky!

Here are the details!

Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Patio Party dp
Ink: Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
Stamps: Best of Everything, Bitty Banners
Accessories: Summer Starfruit Stitched Ribbon, Circle Nesties, Itty Bitty Banners Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals

Have a great day! :)


Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts