Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!  I whipped up these really cute treats for my employees and student teachers at the studio.  My instructors and front desk staff is getting the buckets.  I didn't have enough of the heart buckets that I got several years ago at Target... I think?  I got the silver buckets a while ago at either Michael's or AC Moore.  I dressed them up with some Valentine rub-ons that I got from Stampin' Up a few years ago.
These are the treats my student teachers are getting.  I made the tags from the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and Framelits.  They were really easy to make and put together and are super cute!

Here is one of the buckets I altered.  I replaced the ribbon which is some retired Real Red Polka Dotted ribbon.  The stitched Real Red ribbon is current and can be ordered in my online store.
Each bucket has some Valentine's pocket tissues, a Tootsie Roll Pop (red, of course), some bubblegum (not shown), and a baggie of Hershey's Hugs.

All together, to make 14 of these treats took me about ONE HOUR!  That is all!  It also uses limited supplies, so anyone can make these cute custom treats!

Supplies List:
Paper: Pink Pirouette (#111351), Whisper White (#100730)
Ink: Primrose Petals (#126858)
Stamps: Hearts a Flutter (#129249 wood/#129252 clear)
Accessories: Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies (#130159), 1/4'' Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Real Red (#126875), 3/8'' Stitched Satin Ribbon in Primrose Petals (#126844), Valentine's Rub-ons (retired), Polka Dotted Real Red Ribbon (retired)


Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts