Margarita Thank You

Hello!  It's been quite a while since I've updated.  Things have been busy with the end of the dance competition regional season, the end of my pregnancy, and getting ready for recital that is next week!  Unfortunately, I haven't even had a chance to sit down and flip through the new Stampin' Up catalog to mark what I want to order, much less order anything new, so I am at the mercy of what I have in my stamp room (which is a lot that I need to use up anyway!).

I always put together little gifts for my staff, graduating seniors and volunteers which means I need a lot of Thank You cards.  Here is one design I made this morning using the Happy Hour Set, the Itty Bitty Banners Set, and the banner from Hearts a Flutter.  The designer paper is the retiring Brights Designer Series Paper Collection and the ribbon is previously retired Polka Dotted Melon Mambo.

I kept the design pretty simple and actually made four of these this morning.  I think it came out pretty cute and I was able to make four of them in under 1 hour which isn't too bad!

Supplies Used:
Paper: Old Olive (#100702), Melon Mambo (#115320), Whisper White (#100730), Designer Series Paper Stack in Brights (#117155)*

Ink: Old Olive (#126953), Melon Mambo (#126948)

Stamps: Happy Hour (#126640 wood / #126642 clear), Itty Bitty Banners (#126255 wood / #126257 clear), Hearts a Flutter (#129249 wood / #129252 clear)

Accessories: Hearts a Flutter Framelit Dies (#130159), Bitty Banner Framelit Die (#129267), 1 3/4'' Scallop Punch (#119854), Melon Mambo Polka Dotted Ribbon (previously retired)





Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts