Baby Steps


Hello!  Wow, it's been quite a while since I've posted.  The good news is, I have been stamping, but it's been what I would call "required" projects and I just haven't had time to post.  I am now in the waiting game phase of my pregnancy... my due date is this Sunday June 30th, but I have decided this kid isn't wanting to come out any time soon and I am probably going to go late.  Ugh.

To pass the time, I've been in my stamp room.  Since we've had expenses related to the baby, I haven't gotten ANY new supplies from the 2013-2014 main catalog... not even the new color paper and ink.  Wow, I'm a bad demonstrator!  I just have a hard time spending money on that right now when we've had so much other stuff to buy.  Hopefully, I can get a small order in soon.  For now, I am just using some old supplies.

I decided to make a baby card this afternoon.  I figured I may need a few more than what I made for my shower gifts to send people who may bring the baby a gift after she is born.  I borrowed this cute single stamp, Baby Steps from my mom and I paired it with long ago retired paper called Good Neighbor.  It was a sale-a-bration item several years ago and it does have some cute patterns in it.  It actually features the returning color Bermuda Bay, so I guess you could say that's my one "new" item I used here.

Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink (retired), Good Neighbor DP (retired)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink (retired)
Stamps: Baby Steps (retired)
Accessories: Labels Collection Framelits, Bermuda Bay Polka Dotted Ribbon (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers 



Pin It

Comments

  1. Love this cute card! Maybe stampin will be the nap time routine ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts