Friendship {I'm Back}

Wow, it has been such a long time since I've updated this blog, or even stamped for that matter!  I just returned from an awesome family vacation at the beach and while I was there, I decided that I had to get back to stamping!  The past year has been crazy having a baby and running a busy dance studio and I have found myself really exhausted both physically and creatively.  Dancing does hit my creativity mark most of the time, but I really love creating cards and other crafts and have missed it so much.

My daughter is finally old enough to hang out with me while I stamp.  She may pull everything out of the stamp closet and carry around random pieces of designer paper, but she seems to have fun and I get to stamp with is great!

Unfortunately, since I have been inactive in the stamping world the past year, I have lost my Stampin' Up Demonstrator status.  I hate it, but I just don't have time to maintain that right now.  If you are looking to order products, please check out my aunt who is also a demonstrator!  Her website is: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lauraglin/ 

Today's card is actually for a challenge on Splitcoast Stampers which is the Featured Stamper Challenge.  I thought it would be a good one to get me back in the game because you CASE someone else's card.  This week, the Featured Stamper is Kathy (rosekathleenr on Splitcoast).  I CASEd this card.  I kept the sketch of the card pretty much the same.  I used a retired Hostess stamp set called "Precious Butterflies".  I had actually never used any of the images I used on this card.  Yikes.  I am happy to say it has now seen ink!  I used the retired "Comfort Cafe" designer paper, one of my all time favorites.  

I hope you enjoy my card and I look forward to posting more!

Pin It

Comments

  1. I saw your card on Splitcoast but I can't see it here :( But it is beautiful and welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts