Perk Up!


Happy Wednesday!  I am proud to announce that beginning TODAY, I will be on the design team for the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge!  I am super excited to be chosen!

This is my first week as a designer.  I just love this skech, it is simple, but different.  October brings cooler weather which means my coffee and tea intake go up which is what inspired this card!  I dug out an old set called Morning Cup for this challenge and I stuck with a warm color combination of Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, and Cajun Craze.  The designer paper is a retired series called Comfort Cafe which is the perfect name for my card... warm and cozy!

I hope you will slip on over to Splitcoast and join in the fun with us this week!  Make sure to use keyword SC561 when uploading to the Splitcoast Gallery so we can see all the beautiful cards in one place!

Supplies:
Stamps: Morning Cup
Ink: Cajun Craze & Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Cajun Craze, Watercolor Paper, Comfort Cafe DP
Accessories: Linen Thread

Comments

Popular Posts