I'm Back...

 


 WOW!  My last post was in 2017 and prior to that I was super sporadic in posting.  My daughter is getting older and requires less of my time, so I'm excited to get back into my Stamp Room.  I sold most of my supplies a few years ago when I didn't think I would get back into stamping.  However, after homeschooling for a year and running my dance studio, I realized I NEEDED to get crafty again and I really missed making cards.  I also miss all the friends I had made years ago... aka Splitcoast Stampers.  Does anyone use that website anymore?  I need to get back on there and snoop around.

I'm no longer a Stampin' Up demonstrator, but plan to sign up again soon.  For now, I've ordered some basic supplies from my Mom who is a demonstrator.  I am super low on paper and have almost no stamp pads currently.  When I sold my stuff... I sold almost everything, so I'm starting from scratch.

I've also definitely lost my MOJO and I'm not sure this card is my favorite, but it got me back in so I'll go with it.  I will be participating in challenges more frequently again and hopefully I get my groove back soon!  (after I spend way too much money replenishing my stash).

I hope you all are doing well and I promise I won't have another 4 year hiatus!


Supplies:

Paper: Basic White, Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Watercolor Paper, Pattern Party DP

Ink: Tuxedo Black

Stamps: Pirates & Mermaids

Accessories: Watercolor pencils, Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Dots Embossing Folder

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts