CC159


Yesterday's challenge on Splitcoast Stampers was a color challenge to use Basic Grey, Soft Sky, and Whisper White. This is what I came up with.

I first decided that I wanted to use the stamp set Live Your Dream. It's a new one I just got and I LOVE it! I embossed the flowers in black and then sponged the edges of the panel with soft sky ink usuing a sponge dauber.

The designer paper I used is Stampin' Up's Wintergreen. I never thought I would use it for a non-Christmas, non-winter card, but I did and I love how it worked!

I created the background by doing the negative cuttlebug technique. It was a technique challenge last week on SCS. You can find the directions HERE!

I had to top off the design with DOTS and I have to give full credit to Faith AKA Markie's Mom on SCS for the inspiration for the dots. She has awesome cards and a lovely blog and gallery, check her BLOG out HERE!

I think that is all I have to say about this card, thanks for looking and happy stamping!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts