Striped Bella Blossoms!

Today's Ways to Use it challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers was to use STRIPES!

This was a really fun challenge! I went digging through my designer paper scraps and pulled out this old paper from a couple of years ago! I think this was some of the first designer paper I bought from Stampin Up! It has some great colors and I am ready for some springy cards!





Card Details:
Paper: So Saffron, Old Olive, Whisper White, old dp
Stamps: Bella Blossoms
Ink: Old Olive, Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black
Accessories: Hardpodge Hardware, Satin Ribbon (Satin Sensations), Dimensionals, SU Markers

*All products Stampin Up unless otherwise noted!

Comments

  1. What a lovely card, Riley! Love your colors and ahhhh that ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Riley i love this card the colours are so fantastic and i love the image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been on quite the creative roll. I've been catching up and I see some beautiful cards Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors! I love stripes!! I just got home, so I need to check out that challenge! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just lurves this card Riley!! This is so so pretty!! You rocked the challenge! TFS!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts