Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentine Twins

valentine, stampin up, love you much, dancerriley, demonstrator, riley fitzgerald, splitcoast stampers Happy Friday everyone! I'm so excited that today's Friday because this is the first weekend in a LONG time that I don't have to work on Saturday!! YAY!!!

I found this card on Splitcoast Stampers and thought it was so cute that I would CASE it!

CASEing can take on many different faces... you can copy the card EXACTLY, or just use it as inspiration. I used the same layout idea, but I did change up the colors and the designer paper... I also did my sentiment differently.

These cards were super easy to make and I really enjoyed making them!

Card Details:
Paper:
Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, old Valentine's paper by SU (don't know the exact name)
Stamps: Love You Much
Ink: Chocolate Chip & Whisper White
Accessories: Small & Large Oval Punch, 3 Heart Punch, Dimensionals

I hope you have a fantastic day!!!!
-Riley

7 comments:

  1. These are so pretty!! What beautiful hearts and I still have some of that yummy DP!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are these...

    Angela (fivekids7)

    ReplyDelete
  3. now i want that punch.. great cards..

    tobi

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO cute Riley! I love 'em! I wonder if I have any more of this paper hiding anywhere, so I can CASE 'em! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I recognize these cards from SCS. Love them!

    ReplyDelete