Color Dare #36!

It's Wednesday and that means there's a new Color Dare! Head on over and join in!

The colors this week are:
Barely Banana
Creamy Caramel
Bermuda Bay

I pulled out my Fun & Fast Notes stamp set for this card. I have only used this set a few times. I don't know why I don't reach for it more often because it has cute images for almost any occasion!

The image is stamped on watercolor paper and then colored with Stampin' Write markers.

I used So Saffron ribbon because I don't have any Barely Banana! It matches though, right? HAHA!

Here are my details:

Card Details:
Paper:
Barely Banana (#102701), Creamy Caramel (#102514), Close to Cocoa (#101341), Watercolor Paper (#105019), Thoroughly Modern Designer Paper (#115673)

Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes (#113500)

Ink: Close to Cocoa (#103139), Stazon Jet Black (#101406)

Accessories: So Saffron Ribbon (retired), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft, non-su), Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write Marker (#116329), Barely Banana Stampin' Write Marker (#100039)

I hope you have a great day!

Comments

  1. This is great Riley! I love the embossing and the scalloped half circle behind the DP. Looks very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts