I'm back!!! I'm back!!!

Hey everyone! I am finally back on some kind of "normal" schedule... whatever normal is!!

Last week was the first week of fall classes at the studio and enrollment is out the roof! It's crazy, so needless to say, last week I was really overwhelmed and didn't have time to create. I am so happy to be back today!

Today's color challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers is Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, and Basic Black. I keep saying that you can't go wrong with the 09-10 in colors and I think this combo once again shows that they rock!

The sketch is Mercy's Tuesday Sketch which is super cute!

There's nothing too elaborate about this card as it is my first one after about a 2-3 week absence. It's always hard to get back into the groove when you've been out of it for so long!

Card Details:
Paper:
Crushed Curry (#115319), Rich Razzleberry (#115316), Basic Black (#102851), Whisper White (#100730), Razzleberry Lemonade (#115675)

Stamps: For All You Do (#115360)

Ink: Crushed Curry (#115659), Rich Razzleberry (#115658), Basic Black (#101179)

Accessories: Crushed Curry Polka Dotted Ribbon (#115614), Corner Rounder (#109047), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Adhesive Rhinestones (non-su)

I hope you have a fantastic day and I'm so glad you stopped by! I promise no more long absences for a while!!

*You can purchase all SU! supplies in my online store, 24/7!

Comments

  1. Wow Riley, this is beautiful. What a great color combo and you really used the colors FABULOUSLY!
    Congrats on the booming business! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. riley...this is stunning, girl! so clean and crisp...great job on the challenges!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card using Mercy's sketch! That set is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, wonderful coloring.
    Glad enrollment is so good, keep up the good work! Enjoy the time when you can get it in. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts