Window Treat Box!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!!! This week went by pretty fast, actually. I didn't get to stamp in the middle of the week because I just had too much going on.

I am getting ready to go out of town for the weekend, so I am at home washing clothes and such. While I was waiting for them to finish, I made this super cute Window Treat Box. The tutorial is on Splitcoast Stampers, you can find it here!

I promise the directions are super easy! I am going to make more of these to give as gifts this holiday season. I filled this one with Hershey Kisses, but I am probably going to fill them with some stuff I bake!

Project Details:
Paper:
Baja Breeze (retired), Whisper White (#100730), Ski Slope Dp (retired)

Stamps: Delightful Decorations (#116517)

Ink: Real Red (#103133), Baja Breeze (retired)

Accessories: Adhesive Rhinestone (non-su), Alpine Ribbon Originals (#113100, on clearance rack), 3/4'' Circle Punch (#107217), Ornament Punch (#116794), Scallop Border Punch (#112091), 1 3/8'' Circle Punch (#104401), Scallop Circle Punch (#109043), Sticky Strip (#104294), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Oval Cutting System (non-su)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts