Color Dare with Elements of Style

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday! It's Color Dare day and you can find the challenge HERE!

Today's colors are Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Summer Sun, and Very Vanilla.

I would normally not go towards these colors... at least not together, but I really like how they came out! It's a fresh, springy combination and was perfect for my new Elements of Style set that will be available on May 1st!

This card is pretty self explanatory. I stamped the flower image and then colored it with Stampin' Write Markers. The Certainly Celery dp is from an old pack of Sale-a-Bration paper from about 3-4 years ago.. haha! I still had a scrap of it laying around! The Summer Sun dp panel is from the Pink Flamingo paper.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to swing by the Color Dare & play along!

*You can purchase all current Stampin' Up products in my online store, HERE!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts