I'm Back!!!!!

After a long absence of stamping, I am finally back!!! I haven't made a card in quite a while and I was so happy to have time to make one this morning! I am hoping to be back to my normal posts... a break this long just isn't good for me! HAHA!

Today's card is for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge and for the ColourQ from a couple of weeks ago. I used this color combination because it used purples which I don't normally go to.

This card is pretty simple, as it doesn't have many embellishments, but it has TONS of layers and probably weighs about 2 pounds.... YIKES! I think this will be a hand delivered card and not one that goes through the mail!

I hope you enjoy my card for the day and I promised my posts will become more frequent!!!

*You can purchase all current Stampin' Up supplies through my online store by clicking HERE!

Comments

  1. You came back with a bang! Awesome card and I so love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Riley, nice way to come back after a break!!! Love the soft colors, girl!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Your card is fantastic, I love the colours and all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun color combination and creative layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful color and paper combination. I may have to CASE this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow welcome back you've not lost your mojo lovley colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, love those soft colors and all the details.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts