Retro Christmas

Hi everyone! I hope your Christmas preparations are going well! Mine are, but it's caused me to lose my stampin' time almost every day for the past week or so! I finally sat down this morning to do a few more Christmas cards... I just can't seem to get them all finished!

This is for several challenges:

#1 - ColourQ to use Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz, and Real Red

#2 - Wednesday's Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers

#3 - Today's Ways to Use it Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers to make it POP! I popped my image up on dimensionals.

These colors reminded me of a retro Christmas card and so I figured the best set to pull out was Contempo Christmas. I love how it turned out and I made two cards at once which is always great!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. big compliments for the great cards you made, i really enjoyed looking on your blog and i dont wanna mis a thing so... i will follow you where ever you go :-)...Love and happy holidays Peet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these---great use of that stamp set in fun fresh colors! Thanks for playing with us at the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty and fun cards! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts