Valentine's Card & Box

Here's my second project for today! Man, I am loving my Cricut Expression! It's awesome! I cut the heart and the bag out of it using the one cartridge I have, Plantin Schoolbook. The paper is all Stampin' Up and is from last year's Occassion's Mini. It's called Sending Love and unfortunately it no longer available. I still have a lot of it left though, so I thought it would be perfect!

This is for several challenges:

#1 - Ways to Use it on SCS to use something silver... I used silver adhesive rhinestones!

#2 - Colour Create Challenge to use Pink, White, and Red.

#3 - The Play Date Cafe which also had an inspiration piece using Pink & Red.

#4 - Mercy's Sketch Challenge

This is Mercy's last sketch challenge. I am sad, I always love her sketches!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful set for Valentine's Day...we thank you for sharing it with us at The Play Date Cafe...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnifique,vraiment tres jolie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card set! Love the theme you chose. Thanks so much for playing along at the play date cafe with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet creations, and I always did like that designer paper from SU last year. Good thing you have lots left! Thanks for playing at The Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous set! So pretty! Happy New Year! Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute!! Love this happy little set! Really cute design and I love the ribbon and bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a super cute idea--love the bling and this complete set! Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at the Cafe and for playing along with us at PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Riley, this is adorable! Love the little pursea and your card is perfect for our color theme!!!
    Thanks for joining the Colour Create challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts