Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday...

Here's my second card for today! This one I actually made this morning... once again, I used some retired designer paper, "Jersey Shore". I needed a masculine birthday card, so this paper is always a go-to. Unfortunately, I am almost out of it!

The main image features a sentiment from the new set Bring on the Cake. I love this particular image because it is big enough to fill up the card front. I lack majorly in the masculine image department, so being able to just stick with a sentiment is a plus for me!

I stamped the sentiment on watercolor paper and then colored it in with my Stampin' Write Markers. Everything else was easy, just a matter of mixing designs and gluing them down!

This is for today's Techno Stamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch!

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. GREAT card! Love those patterned papers too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card and use of the sketch. Hoping you survived your busy March okay and everyone did well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just awesome. What a fabulous use of my sketch. Those papers are perfect! It is all perfect, love it! Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so fresh - loving the colour scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the card. It does pass for masculine to me. Very fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors in your card! Congrats on your Top 3 win at TechnoStamper. I've started a new challenge blog with a friend and would love for you to play along! There are SU! goodies for prizes.

    Thanks,

    Terry
    http://alacardmonkey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete