A Walk in Spring Flowers

Hello! Happy Tuesday! The sun is finally shining here, although it's not supposed to last long. Apparently, this is the only rain-free day for the rest of the week. UGH! I am so ready for warm weather and dry skies. I guess it will get here eventually!

This is for today's Color Challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers and for yesterday's sketch over on The Pink Elephant.

The colors for today's challenge were Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, and Certainly Celery. I added in Crumb Cake as a neutral.

I pulled out yet some more retired designer paper. This one is called "Walk in the Park". I paired it with one of my all-time favorite sets, For All You Do.

This is a pretty easy card. The flowers were stamped and then cut out and mounted on dimensionals. Everything else is pretty straight forward!

I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. This is so pretty, Riley! The pop of green ribbon is perfect with the blues! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that SU set as well and you have used it fabulously on this card. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I still have a bit of that dp left too that I`m hoarding because it was one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts