Halloween Top Note Treat Box

My mom, aunt, cousin and I are putting together things for a craft sale at my Grandmother's church in October.  I do not own many Halloween stamps or accessories, but I figured Halloween stuff might sell, so I pulled out what I have to make these cute boxes!

I had bought this designer paper several years ago (not sure why, but oh well!).  It's called Ghostly Greetings and it's now retired from Stampin' Up.  I dug through my drawer of non-Stampin' Up stamps.. most of them are those $1 ones from AC Moore & Michael's.  For some reason, I would go each week and buy tons of them... can't say I've used them much, but I'm glad I had this one for these boxes!

This was really easy to make.  I took the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers and modified it because I wanted my box to be open on the top.

I plan on selling these for $5 each.  They will be filled with Halloween themed candy and/or snacks!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts