Up Up Happy Birthday!

Hi everyone!  Welcome to my *new* blog home!  I had set my old blogger up with an email address that I no longer use, so it was becoming a pain to log in and out of my google account each time I wanted to post to my blog!  Anyway, I have moved everything over and here we are!  Please update your bookmark to http://stampinwithriley.blogspot.com/

Now, on to my card!  I made this for this week's sketch & color combination challenges over on Splitcoast Stampers.  I have been away from stamping for a while, so I am going back and doing challenges I've missed over the past month or so.

I just got this great new set from Stampin' Up called Up, Up, & Away.  It was one of my first "must haves" when I got the new catalog! 

The colors this week are: Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, and Island Indigo.  I also added a touch of Pool Party!  I love this fun color combination, don't you?

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular Posts