Best Friend

Good Thursday morning to you!  I hope your week is winding down in a good way.  This morning's card is for two different challenges:

Pals Paper Arts which is a color challenge this week to use Lucky Limeade, Always Artichoke, and then a color of choice.  I chose to use Melon Mambo!

Deconstructed Sketch

I was inspired by a card I saw in an online gallery last night to use this set, Best of Everything.  This is one of my favorite sets in the main Idea Book & Catalog.  For some reason, it had never occurred to me to use this image as a branch... why did I think it was a tree?  HAHA!  It makes sense to me now because of the bird... a bird sits on a branch, right?  The card I was inspired by added flowers to the branch, which I also did.  I think it makes a cute main image!

The sentiment is from last year's Sale-a-Bration set called Punch Bunch (retired).  I'm not sure I have ever used this particular image.  I thought it would be cute to make this a generic friend card.

Supply List
Paper: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Cheerful Treat Dp (hostess)
Stamps: Best of Everything & Punch Bunch (retired)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, 1'' Circle Punch, 1 1/4'' Circle Punch, Circles #2 Die, Big Shot, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by... have a great day!

Pin It

Comments

  1. Adorable, Riley! I love these designer papers together! Great idea to put this bird on a branch! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The papers are wonderful and the image is perfect with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Riley,
    Can you please email me at Mike@stampin-style.com?

    Thanks
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. riley . . . you are one of my favorite demos to watch. always clean and classy with the right amount of embellishment. congrats on being a ppa favorite this week. keep playing! hugs, mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts