World Treasures {Sneak Peek}

I know I have been MIA lately, but I have good reasons!  First, I have been working on a secret project for Stampin' Up!  No, I can't tell you what, but I can share this new goody with you!  It will be in the 2012-2013 Idea Book & Catalog called World Treasures.

I really love this floral image and sentiment that's in this set, so versatile and fun!

Since I've been out of the loop, I went to Splitcoast Stampers and combined this week's color challenge & sketch challenge.  The color challenge is to use Concord Crush, Elegant Eggplant and Melon Mambo.  I love this vibrant color palette! 

I used my Stampin' Write markers to color the image in Concord Crush & Lucky Limeade.  The designer paper is from the hostess print pack (retired) and the Cheerful Treats designer paper which is available as a hostess item in the current catalog.

Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant, Concord Crush DP (retired), Cheerful Treat DP
Stamps: World Treasures (available July 1st)
Ink: Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade 
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Melon Mambo Polka Dotted Ribbon (retired), Stampin' Write Markers, Stampin' Dimensionals
Pin It

Comments

Popular Posts