Fabric Wreath


Happy Sunday afternoon!  I hope you have had a great weekend!  I spent all day yesterday cleaning my house, but today I sat down and made this wreath that has been floating in my head for quite a while!

I originally got the idea from Pinterest, but I added my own spin on it.  I used the Stampin' Up Flirtatious Designer Fabric and denim.  The denim is actually from an old pair of jeans I had laying around!  Yay, recycling!

I cut the fabric and denim into approximately 1.5 inch strips, then knotted them on a standard Styrofoam wreath form.  I had bought the wreath form over the holidays to make an ornament wreath, but that project went extremely wrong!  HAHA!

I cut the F from my Cricuit onto chipboard, then layered the designer paper on it and sanded the edges.  The designer paper is called Cheerful Treat and is now retired.

What do you think?  This is the first wreath I have ever made!


Pin It

Comments

  1. What a great wreath! Love the Flirtatious Designer Fabric and denim!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts