3 Cheers!


Hello!  When I saw today's sketch challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers, I knew exactly which stamp set I was going to use, Happy Hour!  It's one of my favorite sets from the new catalog!  I paired the sketch with this week's ColourQ which is to use the colors Kiwi Kiss (I subbed for Summer Starfruit since Kiwi Kiss is retired and I no longer have any of the paper), Regal Rose, Baja Breeze, Brilliant Blue (retired, but I still had some paper and the ink pad), and Whisper White.

All the items used on my card are current with the exception of the Brilliant Blue cardstock and ink.  The closest current color would probably be Pacific Point.

The designer paper I used comes from two new prints, Floral District and Patio Party.  Both have fun and versatile designs!

Supplies List:
Paper: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue (retired), Floral District Dp, Patio Party Dp
Stamps: Happy Hour
Ink: Summer Starfruit, Regal Rose, Brilliant Blue
Accessories: Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Paper Piercing Pack

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a terrific day!



Pin It

Comments

  1. Love your Happy Hour card, Riley, love the designer papers you used in your card. Thanks for joining us this wee at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cocktail card Riley. I like the tiny holes you pierced. Thanks so much for joining us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card and great us of this week colors. Thanks for joining this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for your card...very clever! Congratulations on being a Colour Q Courtier!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts