Brian & I


This week's Simply MDS Challenge was to do a pie chart.  I don't know if my graphic really counts as a pie chart, but it's the general idea, right?  I decided to make a page of my husband and I!  Unfortunately, the most up to date picture on this page is from 2010... oops!

Here is the sketch we were to follow!

 I used the Hello There Digital Kit that was released back in February.  It has really cute designer papers in it and, of course, they coordinate together!

I hope you like today's project, come back and visit soon!

Hello There Kit - Digital Download
Item #133374
Price: $9.95

Download includes:
* 17-piece SVG stamp brush set*
* 13 Designer Series Papers
* 26 embellishments

Features:
* Say hello to this adorable kit
* Fun and versatile to help you make cards, pages, tags and more
Colors:
Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Going Gray, Primrose Petals  


Try My Digital Studio for FREE or purchase for only $19.95!  Learn how to digital scrapbook!  It's so easy and fun!!

MDS Free Trial
Item #130910
Price: $0.00

Express yourself and impress your friends when you create projects using MDS, My Digital Studio’s digital design software.

With the FREE 30-day trial, you’ll get:
* Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days
* Full access to design tools to create cards, photobooks, calendars, and more
* Full access to a sample of exclusive artwork
* The chance to buy additional downloads that you can keep after your trial expires
* Ability to order your projects from our professional print services

To use the software more than 30 days, buy the full MDS software (item 130646)


  
 




Comments

Popular Posts