Designer Hello


My next card for today features three of the great colors that will be staying with us longer as they have been added to a color family for the Color Refresh!  I am so excited that Pool Party and Lucky Limeade are staying and Calypso Coral is also a great addition!

This card features the new Photopolymer Stamp Set, Designer Typeset.  Photopolymer stamps are truly clear stamps.  From my past experience, I have never liked the non-rubber clear stamps, but Stampin' Up has done their research and these stamps stamp GREAT!  The best part is that they are manipulable which means you can move them on your block.  For instance, I made my banner curved by putting it on my clear block curved.

This color scheme actually comes directly from the Stampin' Up blog where they issued a challenge to use Basic Gray, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, and Calypso Coral.

I just love how this turned out!

Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White (#100730), Lucky Limeade (#122926)
Ink: Basic Gray (#126981), Pool Party (#126982)
Stamps: Designer Typeset (#132956)
Accessories: Stampin' Write Markers 2011-2013 In Color (#123002), Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#129378), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#119246), Scallop Edge Border Punch (#119882), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Calypso Coral 3/8'' Ruffled Ribbon (#122976)

Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set (#132956, $13.95)


 


Pin It

Comments

  1. Great sample. I don't believe that Lucky Limeade is staying on though-insert sad face here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts